KORE MOBILE, including our subsidiary (ies) and/or affiliate(s), (hereinafter referred to as “KORE MOBILE/ we/ our/ us/ Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and users (hereinafter referred to as “User/ Customer/ User/ you/ your”) and ensures complete confidentiality and security of personal information that resides with KORE MOBILE.
If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register with us at this website/application or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a person under the age of 18, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This Policy is published and shall be construed to be in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011, Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011, the Information Technology Act, 2000 and other applicable laws that require publishing of the privacy notice for collection, usage, storage, disclosure and transfer of sensitive personal data or information.
2. Scope & Consent
Personal Information collected from you
When using the Services, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, such as your full name, address, contact information, payment information, details about the products you are interested in and financial information. This may occur, for example, when you wish to avail the Services, view the products, chat with our support etc. We may combine this information with other information and we use the personal information to fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers.
We collect the following types of personal information:
1. When you visit our Website, use our services and or reply to ads or other content, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provide access. This information includes, but is not limited to information from your interaction with our Website and Services, including but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our website, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and information we collect through web beacons, cookies and similar technologies.
2. We collect and store any information you enter on our Website or that you provide to us when you use our Services. This information includes, but is not limited to:
· information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the Services that you use;
· additional information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third party Services;
· information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website or correspondence that is sent to us;
· information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device, and
· your resume and personal details if you choose to submit it to us for consideration through our careers page
3. We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and add this to our account information. This information includes, but is not limited to demographic data, navigation data, additional contact data and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.
3. Usage of Personal Information
We generally use the information collected about you to provide and improve the services, including-
· To provide and deliver services, process transactions and send related information such as confirmations and invoices;
· To enable users to enjoy the Services and to use the Products
· To send technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
· To provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
· To respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
· To communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events, if any, offered by KORE MOBILE and others and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
· To help run our e-store, physical store and services;
· To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities, interest and engagement in connection with our services;
· To revise, modify, and update existing services and develop new services;
· To detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, theft and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of KORE MOBILE and others;
· To personalize the services and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
· To facilitate contests and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
· To link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
· To make analysis, serve advertisements, remember your preferences etc.
The pages on the Services may also include web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address. We may, for example, implement a pixel on the pages of the Services where you view a certain advertisement so that we can track whether you visit a website associated with that advertisement at a later time.
KORE MOBILE cannot guarantee confidentiality of information provided by Users who use the Site, so any breach in privacy due to technical fault or any other means is not the responsibility of KORE MOBILE or its affiliate companies.
The User may be entitled access to his own data and information stored in the database at the website (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and may edit or amend such data and information at any time. The Users need to be aware that when they voluntarily reveal identification oriented information (name, e-mail address) to anyone resulting in unsolicited messages from third parties then such interaction is beyond the control and liability of KORE MOBILE.
KORE MOBILE is liable to share all information available with it in response to any legal proceedings including and not restricted to court orders, notices, subpoena, FIR etc.
The copyright, know-how or any other related intellectual property to the Service or KORE MOBILE shall be the sole and exclusive property of the Company. In the event, the User has contributed any content to KORE MOBILE in any manner whatsoever, the intellectual property of the same shall stand automatically assigned to the Company and the User shall have no right or claim over the same. In the event the User during the term of his agreement or any time thereafter uses such intellectual property in any other website or related activity, the same can be construed to be an infringement of the intellectual property belonging to the Company and the Company shall have the right to legal recourse in this regard.
6. Sharing of personal information
7. Online Transactions
KORE MOBILE advises its Users to exercise complete caution while completing online transactions and it is the sole responsibility of the User to verify and validate the information present on the site as well as the people/agents/end customers whom they choose to interact with. KORE MOBILE shall not be responsible for any loss / damage due to negligence of the User. You have sole authority to access and update all the information posted by you on the Site and it is your responsibility to keep the same updated. It is strictly advised that Users respect the Privacy of other Users as well as keep their profiles updated. Access to services of the Site including updating / deletion of profile may be restricted / denied if it comes to the notice of KORE MOBILE that this would violate anybody else's rights or if so requested by the government or a legal entity.
8. Links to Third-Party websites
9. No Warranty
THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE". KORE MOBILE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
10. Information Security
Our hosting services and servers maintain its systems in accordance with industry standards and best practices to reasonably secure the information of its customers, such as using SSL encryption in certain places to prevent eavesdropping, and employing up-to-date software on the server. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You may acknowledge that complete security does not exist on the Internet, and therefore you use the website and mobile application at your own risk.
We follow industry best practices, using open and known principles when transferring and storing your data. You are required to keep your password safe and secret to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
11. No Resale
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the service on this website.
12. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL KORE MOBILE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF KORE MOBILE OR AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL OF KORE MOBILE THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
You will indemnify and hold harmless KORE MOBILE and its affiliates and our respective officers, directors, agents and employees (each an “Indemnified Party”), from any claim made by any third party, together with any amounts payable to the third party whether in settlement or as may otherwise be awarded, and reasonable legal costs incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties, arising from or relating to your use of the Services, any alleged violation by you of the applicable terms, and any alleged violation by you of any applicable law or regulation. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, but doing so will not excuse your indemnity obligations.
14. Contact Information
If you have grievance or complaint, questions, comments, concerns or feedback in relation to the processing of information or regarding this Privacy and Security Policy or any other privacy or security concern, contact us at email@example.com
call us on (+91) 8511166600.
16. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Use of this site shall be governed by the laws of India and the exclusive jurisdiction in case of any disputes that may arise will be Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.